Examinetics Offers National Mobile Health Screenings
Examinetics is America’s largest provider of audiometry testing and mobile occupational health services. When your employees need a mask fit test or hearing screening, count on us to save you time and money. Here are just a few facts and statistics that set us apart from the crowd.
Number of Mobile Units: 100+
Number of Clients: 2,800
Number of Employees: 285+
Year Founded: 2004
Professionals with Examinetics: 4- Audiologists, 4- RN’s, 1-Corporate Medical Director (recent past President of ACOEM), and 3- Board-certified Affiliated Physicians
Sites Served Nationwide: 11,000
Headquarters: Overland Park, KS
Onsite Services Include:
Web-based XM Solutions Offers:
- Onsite occupational health services from Examinetics can save you time and money.
- Our fleet of more than 100 mobile testing units serves worksites coast-to-coast.
- Examinetics offers full-spectrum audiometry testing, fit testing, health screenings and environmental testing.
- We provide consistent medical surveillance across all of your worksites.
- Our XM Solutions offers web-based data management, analytics, and reporting.