Mobile Health Screenings
With coast-to-coast coverage, cloud-based data management, and regulatory expertise, Examinetics is the go-to source for mobile health services.
Our fleet of mobile health screening units is over 100 strong. We offer dedicated mobile fit testing and mobile hearing testing units that perform specialized health screening services. Our mobile Multi-Phase (MMP) units carry out a complete range of mobile occupational health screenings including physical examinations, EKGs, digital chest x-rays, blood tests and vision tests.
Occupational Health Solutions from Examinetics:
Our mobile occupational health units carry two back-up audiometers, respirator fit testing equipment, spirometers and sound level meters. Each unit offers climate-controlled reception areas and sound booths. Our specially designed MMP units incorporate compartmentalized testing rooms, on-board bathrooms and multiple audio booths. These units are x-ray capable, featuring on-board computers running our proprietary software. No other provider can match the capabilities, cost-effectiveness or reach of our mobile health screening fleet.
All of our onsite screening units are staffed by fully trained professionals. They provide mobile occupational health services, including:
- Mobile Audiometric Testing
- Audiometric hearing testing, training and counseling, as well as hearing conservation program management
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Mask fit test, respirator clearance, pulmonary function, qualitative/quantitative fit testing and training
- Medical Surveillance
- Pulmonary function, EKGs, chest x-rays, blood tests, urinalyses, vision screening, and physical exams
- Occupational Health Clearance Programs
- Respiratory, FMCSA/DOT exams, hazmat, asbestos
Learn more about our cost-saving occupational health solutions today.