Hearing Conservation Program
If you need to implement a hearing loss prevention program, Examinetics is the undisputed industry leader. Our OSHA hearing conservation program protects employee health and keeps you compliant with government regulations.
Examinetics delivers a complete audiometric testing solution supervised by four full-time audiologists. Our mobile hearing tests units perform OSHA hearing conservation tests to prevent noise-induced hearing loss. And our mobile occupational health services are delivered at your worksite, saving travel and labor costs for your business.
Our OSHA Hearing Conservation Program Process Includes:
- Audiometric testing
- Hearing conservation training
- Validation retests
- Required counseling
- Otoscopic screenings
- Immediate results available in English and Spanish
- Actionable end-of-test-day administrative reports, hard copies left with the site coordinator
- Audiologist review of all “problem audiograms”
- Web-based tracking and trending reports
- Work-relatedness studies
- Program insight through XM