Industrial Hearing Conservation Program
Examinetics is America’s leader in industrial hearing testing. Our fleet of 100-plus mobile testing units offers OSHA hearing conservation services nationwide. We save you time and money by conducting industrial hearing testing right at your worksite. After their screenings are complete, employees can return to work within the hour.
All of our mobile units have climate-controlled reception areas and sound booths. They can deliver everything from hearing loss prevention services to a full-scale hearing conservation program. Testing is conducted by our staff of certified technicians and reviewed by one of our four full-time audiologists.
Our industrial hearing testing services include:
- Audiometric testing
- Required training and counseling
- Otoscopic screenings
- OSHA noise standard compliance services
- Immediate results in English or Spanish
- Actionable end-of-test-day administrative reports
- Audiologist review of all “problem audiograms” indicating noise induced hearing loss
- Web-based tracking and trending reports
- Work-relatedness studies
When you need industrial hearing testing, go with the experts. Put America’s largest fleet of mobile testing units to work for you.