Occupational Health Program Management
When it comes to occupational health programs, one size definitely does not fit all. Every industry, employer, and worksite has its own specific needs. At Examinetics, we’ll create a customized program that meets the exact needs of your workforce.
With a fleet of more than 100 mobile units, we offer nationwide coverage, delivering occupational health management services directly to your worksite. Onsite health screenings save time, cut travel costs, minimize disruptions to your workflow and reduce contingent liability risk.
As part of an overall occupational health management program we offer a set of comprehensive services to create the perfect occupational health program for your business, including:
- Occupational health screenings and physician exams
- Hearing conservation and audiometric testing
- Quantitative and qualitative respirator fit testing
- Online respirator clearance
- Medical surveillance
- Mobile drug screening
- Environmental testing
- Heavy metal, pesticide, radiation, asbestos, and benzene exposure screening
- DOT, OSHA and MSHA compliance services
- Program insight through XM
- And much more
If you’re shopping for a customized occupational health program, we have what you’re looking for.