For more than 50 years, we have provided U.S. companies with the very best in occupational health testing.
From audiometric testing and respirator fit testing to medical exams and x-ray, our team of experts will guide your workforce through their occupational health screening needs.
Our technicians are in the Dallas area to serve your employees at your work site. Stay OSHA compliant with our mobile testing that comes right to your parking lot.
Our full suite of options is designed to meet your hearing conservation program needs
Respirator Fit Testing
Qualitative and quantitative respirator fit options to keep your employees safe
Simple online medical clearance evaluations for employee respirator use
To schedule a test or talk to one of our sales consultants, call us or fill out a request a quote form.
Mobile Hearing Testing - Dallas
Our industry leading mobile hearing testing service is an integral part of your hearing conservation program and helps keep your business in compliance with OSHA regulations. Our dedicated team of experts are at your disposal, providing a centralized solution to all your industrial hearing testing needs.
Our mobile audiometric testing services provide an onsite advantage
- Eliminate the inconvenience of sending employees to offsite clinics
- Comfortable and private mobile units provide an efficient experience that reduces the disruption, travel and labor costs associated with compliance obligations
- Your employees stay on your worksite and are back to work within the hour
Providing hearing testing solutions from simple scheduling to streamlined results
- Immediate electronic evaluation of audiograms from employees
- Immediate validation for standard threshold shift
- Reports available at the end of test day
- Review from one of Examinetics' highly-trained audiologists to provide insights and consult on evaluations
- Web-based data management and trending reports
- Multi-language services available
- Program management solutions available for companies with complex needs
Respirator Fit Testing - Dallas
Respiratory protection violations are the third most common infraction according to OSHA’s Top 10 most frequently cited standards. Our comprehensive respirator fit testing services to keep your workforce healthy and compliant with OSHA and MSHA regulations. We deliver both qualitative fit testing and quantitative fit testing onsite.
Build a respiratory protection program ideal for your company with premium features from Examinetics:
- A fleet of mobile units in the Dallas area that come direct to your job site
- Flexible scheduling options based on your work shifts
- Expert occupational health specialists and in-house nurses
- Full suite of offerings including respirator fit and respirator medical clearance evaluations
Fit tests across a broad range of devices
- Dust masks
- Half-face masks
- Full-face masks
- Self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA)
Respirator Medical Clearance - Dallas
Our online respirator clearance process, designed by our Chief Medical Officer, incorporates the latest methodology and health practices to give you confidence in the safety of your employees. The simple online questionnaire ensures that your workers are medically and physically fit enough for respirator use while on the job.
Keep your employees healthy and your company compliant
Examinetics offers online respirator medical clearance evaluations that:
- Keep you compliant with OSHA’s Respiratory Protection Standard 29 CFR 1910.134 to avoid violations
- Prevent unfit employees from wearing facepieces on the job
- Offer a streamlined online process to meet your workforce scheduling needs
Easy. Convenient. Fast.
- Send You Access - Examinetics will provide a link to your company contact providing access to the online questionnaire. Simply distribute the link to all respirator-wearing employees to access the questionnaire via computer.
- Employees Take Questionnaire - Employees complete the questionnaire through a series of "yes" and "no" questions. The questionnaire takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Receive Immediate Results - After completion, employees immediately receive personalized clearance results, while employers receive verification of employees’ status.
Frictionless online respirator clearance questionnaire
Our convenient 15-20 minute questionnaire provides immediate results via our online portal, so you can qualify your employees for our respirator fit test.
Medical Exams - Dallas
We offer medical exams at your job site to keep your workforce healthy, safe and compliant.
Screening and surveillances for OSHA's medical standards including:
- Many More!
Our mobile clinics feature exam rooms, x-ray equipment and more.
Examinetics' occupational health services takes the guess work out of safety and health.
We offer comprehensive programs and dedicated resources that support your unique needs and deliver peace of mind.
Communication is key to your success, and we take that seriously. Our dedicated scheduling team will work with you to determine the best agenda for you and your workers while considering all the extra details such as multiple work shifts or multiple site locations around Atlanta.
We take care of everything so that safety managers have a turnkey solution for onsite compliance testing. Our testing portfolio includes respirator fit testing, respirator clearance testing, audiometric testing and medical exams that supports Atlanta and surrounding areas.
With experienced in-house teams for medical services and audiology, we have the resources you need for all your health and compliance questions.
All your employees’ testing data can be located in one convenient and easy-to-use location: our data management portal XM Solutions.